Writing of the sign "To Experience Thoroughly"

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 8 01:04:46 UTC 2010

Basically the same that I wrote except I am reading the down single
stem as a backwards movement. The final movement is one that moves
forward away from the signer. Maybe I should do a video of myself.
Tell me if this is a good video. I took it from my phone.

Adam