TISLR 10 - Anthropological Linguistics Presentation

Thu Feb 18 00:14:33 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 17, 2010

On Feb 17, 2010, at 1:36 PM, Erika Hoffmann wrote:
> My presentation is titled What Writing The Body Makes Visible: Form
> And Ideology In Sign Language Scripts. Unfortunately, I'm not sure
> I'll be able to attend but I'm going to try to work it out. I'd love
> to meet other list participants in person.
> Best,
> Erika

Hello Erika!

What a fascinating title:
"What Writing The Body Makes Visible: Form And Ideology in Sign Language Scripts"

I am really looking forward to reading more about this presentation... I hope you will be able to attend...that would be a shame if you couldn't, but I guess someone else can place your poster for you in the presentation room... I have seen that done before at other conferences...

So I wonder who has the third presentation related to SignWriting?...smile...I really don't know -

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help