SWML site

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 24 11:24:53 UTC 2010

Hi Steve,

I am into another project: I will write a paper on how SignWriting can be used for research. For this I will propose that the sorting symbols can be used when more detail is needed than would normally be used in everyday writing. So even if I fully agree that these symbols (group 10) should not be used in normal litterature or in the dictionary lookup (exept as an addition, to mark a distinction from another, almost similar sign), they may give linguists needed tools for writing exactly what is signed, as a basis for analyzing. Do you disagree on this?

Ingvild