benefits of SignWriting...children's books...

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Feb 25 19:20:56 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 25, 2010

Very nice message, Sharon, thank you!

I really like your children's books that use SignWriting...I hope in time they will be published. I am sure Deaf kids will really love them...and so will the adults....your illustrations are great -

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help