SW meetup in the North West (UK)

Suzanne pach Suzanne at BORDVOORJEKOP.NL
Thu Jan 7 19:05:01 UTC 2010

Hi Gan Lu and rest of the list,

Happy new year to everyone!

Your project sounds very interesting Gan Lu. And I was
pleased to read that you work in Preston, not far from
Liverpool, where I live. I while ago there was talk about
a SW project in Chester and Manchester, it seems some
things are going on in the North West...

So why not (once the snow has melted a bit...:) organise a
SW meetup somewhere in de North West, so we can see what
everyone is up to and maybe help each other?

Just an idea for the new year :)

Suzanne