do you have old documents to copy into SignPuddle?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 27 22:52:04 UTC 2010

I may have the old DOS on my machine, or an old disc, I will check.  I may have to send you the disc in the mail.

Charles

________________________________
From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
To: SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 5:44:02 PM
Subject: [sw-l] do you have old documents to copy into SignPuddle?

SignWriting List
January 27, 2010

Dear SW List Members -
Do any of you have old documents already written in SignWriting, that were written with older software, like SignWriter DOS, or SW-Edit, that you would like to have copied into SignPuddle Online?

My nephews are doing that kind of copy work for me...they look at the old documents that are printed out, or in PDF format, and then they just copy exactly what they see into different SignPuddle online files...this gives us the first-draft of the document in SignPuddle which can then be edited and changed by others who know that sign language...

For example, do you have any old dictionary files that you would like to have in a SignPuddle file?

You can send me the SignWriter DOS dictionary files, and I can convert them to PDF and then we can copy the signs in one at a time...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help