do you have old documents to copy into SignPuddle?

Thu Jan 28 15:39:25 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 28, 2010

Hello Ingvild!
Great to hear from you. Your old work is valuable to all of us in the
SignWriting community and it means a lot to preserve your work...and
when you are composing new documents in SignPuddle, it will be handy
to have those signs in your dictionary to translate from, and to refer
to...so this is valuable and important work...

So send me your entire SignWriter DOS folders, and I can find the
files for you...be sure to ZIP the folder before attaching it to an
email message to send to me...that protects the files...in the past we
had some problems transferring SignWriter DOS files through email...so
zipping the folder is a protection...

Or mail it to me postal mail on a CD...if you know of others in Norway
who have some old files they are welcome to send them to me too...

Thank you, Ingvild - this will be a real gift to the future...

We will slowly add the signs and documents to your Norwegian
SignPuddles, one sign and document at a time...it may take time, but
sooner or later your puddles will start growing ;-)

Val ;-)