do you have old documents to copy into SignPuddle?

Thu Jan 28 16:10:06 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
January 28, 2010

On Jan 28, 2010, at 8:02 AM, Dionne Lav wrote:
> Hi I'm sorry this is not Maria

Hello Dionne!
Welcome to the SignWriting List. Thank you for joining the List.

Maria posted her message to the SignWriting List, and then I answered
her, to the List. It is a public forum where we discuss topics, and I
answer people's questions and so forth....So since you are on the
SignWriting List, you are receiving the messages posted to the
List...I was just answering Maria's specific message...and since you
can read my answer, then you can ask questions too, related to that
topic...

Do you use SignWriting, Dionne? Or are you interested in learning
SignWriting?

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages