Question on Wrist Circles - D úvidas do SW

Fri Jul 2 05:25:46 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
July 1st, 2010

Hello Eda and everyone -
I had a little trouble translating the Portuguese in these diagrams. Google Translate did not do a clear translation, but here it is anyway. My answer is below the diagram: