Signtext query!

Fri Jul 9 16:16:47 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
July 9, 2010

Hello Dali and Stefan!
These are good questions, Dali. I am glad you are learning to use SignText in SignPuddle.  Thank you, Stefan, for pointing to this manual. I am glad you feel it is a good one, and thank you for your German translation of the manual...it is so valuable.

> http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0244-SignText-Instruction.pdf

Dali - Go to page 16 in the manual. It shows the Text Editing Buttons. I will teach you how to use these buttons next message...