AW: touching nose

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 11 19:42:01 UTC 2010

Hmm... my memory of BSL for sister is a double touch rather than a
brush. I can see why it would seem that way from this site, but I
think it is just emphasizing the movement for beginners.  I agree with
the first writing Stefan wrote rather than the relaxed bend in his
second writing because I remember seeing it more of a tight bend then
relax, but that really is up for the actual users of BSL to decide. ;-)

In Stefan's first email, he mentioned brother so I had to take a look.
Interesting. I had to check on the site to make sure that movement was
an alternated up and down one that rubs because as it is written, I
couldn't see how the rubbing happened if the hands both moved up and
down together. After looking here, I found that I was right and it
also looked to be a brush rather than a rub. So, I have added my
version of writing it.

Adam