Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

KJ kjoanne403 at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Jul 28 03:33:33 UTC 2010

Personally, I prefer the banners on top, but I could probably get used to them down the side.
KJ
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adam Frost
  To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
  Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 2:53 PM
  Subject: Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

  I have had several people say that they had a hard time knowing which way the SignWriting was going. The main problem is because it is mixed with horizontal and vertical. So I was wondering if making it a vertical theme would make it any better. Here is a screen capture of the idea I have. Do you think it works better or not?

  Adam