LREC 2010 conference and future SignWriting software

Wed Jun 2 16:23:49 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 2, 2010

Hello Nedelina!
Thank you for this web page. I already went there before too:

> http://www.slls.eu/index2.php5#

I looked again and now I realize that you have to pay money to be able to participate in their List. Here is their registration page:

http://www.slls.eu/membership/membershipform.php

Unfortunately I do not have the funds right now to join, but maybe later -

So for those who are members, please keep us informed of their information that they post to their list...

And thank you, Nedelina, for your information and help -

Val ;-)

---------