Document Maker: signwriting

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Jun 9 09:12:54 UTC 2010

Dear all,
I must have asked this question back in 2008. I'm trying to use Document
Maker again, and am finding it impossible to print on paper size A5. I
tried to locate the answers to my question asked back then from the
Archives - but can't find them. I would appreciate some help with printing
paper size A5 from Document Maker.

So far I go I do this: click on File - Print Setup - i change paper size
to A5, then i click on properties to make sure paper size is set to A5,
then i click ok, ok..but then the print comes out on A5 paper but not to
scale - that is, it just fits what it can on an A5 paper rather then
rescale the A4 size to fit an A5 paper -

am i doing something wrong?

thanks
Maria