Marriage cards

Fri Jun 18 16:26:36 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 18, 2010

> On Jun 17, 2010, at 2:50 AM, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
>> In two hours my nephew Jan and his wife to be Marion will be married. I am happy and grateful for the beautiful cards by Stefan, Valerie and Charles. I celebrate this special day by being there with them and sharing my joy for them with this blog post. Thanks, Gerard

Hello Gerard!

Thank you for this blog post about our wedding cards written in SignWriting:

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2010/06/congratulations-om-your-weddingday.html

And many congratulations to Jan and Marion on their wedding day!!

It is nice to know that our cards added to the celebration...smile....

Val ;-)

PS. I will link to this blog post on our SignWriting site...