Happy to pass the exam!

Wed Jun 23 16:24:54 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 23, 2010

On Jun 23, 2010, at 1:58 AM, Dali balti wrote:
> What good news I am hearing today!!!
> It is the first time in all my life that I am eager and happt to pass an exam!!! I am full of joy!!!
> I will start! good luck everyone! let's play! Signwriting is wonderful!

Hello Dali!
Thank you for this message and you are certainly one of the happiest students I have ever met too - This will be fun. I look forward to reading your sentences in the Tunisian Literature Puddle!

Tunisien Literature Puddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=4&sgn=0&sgn=126

Tell us when you have written your first sentence based on this video:

http://www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=10

Write the sentences under the "Pisourd" category, including Pisourd, Fonctionnement, Questions-reponses and so forth...