how to sign text!

Wed Jun 23 22:38:51 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 23, 2010

Hello Dali and everyone!
Yes. I understand your question. To write a SignText document, you do not need to use the Translate feature. I do not create documents that way. BUT...you can use the Translate Feature if you prefer, but I prefer to use the SignText button and create the documents directly. So I was trying to teach you how to use the SignText Editor.

On Jun 23, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Dali balti wrote:
> * once I have already translated a text into SignWriting, how can I post it on the literature puddle? I tried many times, and each time I try I lose what I wrote! So each time I translate a document, and fearing losing it, I convert it into pdf! please how can I post it directly after the translation is done!

To use the Translate feature to create a document, do it this way:

1. Go to your dictionary.
2. Click on the translate button.
3. Create your translation.
4. Scroll down PAST SignMail, to ...Telecharger dans Puddle... to all the flags below
5. Find your Tunisian Flag icon for your Literature Puddle (it is at the bottom) and click on it to load the signs into the SignText Editor. Please see attached diagram. Then in the SignTextEditor, fix any signs and then push the Save button...give the document a name and push the Add button and it is saved in your Literature Puddle. try this and write again to tell us on the List if you were able to do it -