Pisourd

Thu Jun 24 19:57:53 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 24, 2010

Hi Stefan!
Many thanks for this message in SignWriting!

Did you say below?...
"Hello Valerie, Dali, SignWriting List Members:
Recently I other sentence quote PISOURD write (what is the next sign after write?...is it STOP?). Yes (with a nod). You read can where? German SignPuddle Literature...Bye Stefan"

Ha! So I looked in your German Literature Puddle, but the sentence from the PISOURD site was not there...so I looked in your German SignPuddle Dictionary file, and I found it there....So if you want, you can move your SignText file from the Dictionary to the Literature Puddle, by clicking on a button on the right of the document that says "Copy SignText"... and then you can choose to copy it into the Literature Puddle...

So now we have two students taking the course - Dali and Stefan!

I will write my version later tonight and post it and give my comments to all writers of that one sentence - if others want to participate, you are most welcome ;-)

Val ;-)

---------