SignWriting Course Online June-July 2010

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sat Jun 26 09:28:13 UTC 2010

Dear Val dear List members....

if any of you wants to train writing down sentence.... you can also
look into the PISOURD dictionnary the different definitions

I already wrote all words of the PISOURD dictionnary
and I started to write down sentences (from the definitions).... but
this is a huge work... so if anyone is interested in noting
sentences..... that would be a great help for me!!!

Anny