Sign language at a Dutch Wikimedia chapter meeting

Sun Jun 27 21:11:30 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
June 27, 2010

This is wonderful, Gerard! Thank you for telling us - Looking forward to hearing more - you might direct him to Adam Frost's writing "Why SignWriting"...

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=352

Val ;-)