Strange Signs List - one explanation

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 30 13:22:24 UTC 2010

The white circle on the top of the index is likely to be an "open" circle.
Check under the explanation for finger movements.  The circle shows the finger
opens from a curled position, like the sign for "understand" in ASL, where the
finger is first curled, and then opens up next to the face as if a light bulb is
going off.

Charles

________________________________
From: Dali balti <livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Wed, June 30, 2010 12:56:57 AM
Subject: Strange Signs List

Hello my friends!
I noticed in the signs list a category of signs related to the body, and I
remember using only the simple ones, but there are many others which seemed to
be very strange to me, I could not even guess their meaning: for instance, the
black point and the while circle on the different parts of the arm.
the big black point on the palm of the hand.
the horizontal and vertical lines on the back of the body.
The different parts on the hexagon shape.
the white circle on the top of the index.
is there any book explaining the use of these parts, because I have serached
every where on the website, but there was no materials available!