Automated SignSpelling Sequences

Kate kcagiso at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 3 09:21:13 UTC 2010

Hi Val

I really love the idea of "automated" SignSpelling, which I think is best
for avatar work.
There should be one standard way of writing SignSpelling sequence.
The "automated" SignSpelling is/will be consisted, less confusion!

Some of the SignSpelling sequence on Signpuddle are 'mispelled' ( I think )

I'm not using Location Markers, Val. But once I've uploaded my project
online,
 then you can evaluate it.

When will the "automated" SignSpelling be available for download, I cant
wait!

Kate