Speakers of LSQ?

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 4 20:25:21 UTC 2010

Hello all:
just took a look around the Quebec Puddle, but didn't see all the
signs I'd like to learn.
Would any of you francophone SW-list members be able to help me
translate this song?
Andre, if I ask for a few words ("danse", "voudrais", "donner",
"entendre"), would you be able to put them on Puddle?
Wish I could zoom up to Quebec for a nice long weekend learning
directly from Deaf people there (Boston is relatively close!), but
time and budget don't allow it, alas. Quebec City is a beautiful
place.
Best,
Kim from Boston