embedding ASL in pdf/html

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Tue Mar 23 18:37:40 UTC 2010

I did a static analysis on the portions of swis I would use at
runtime on the site, and removed everything else.  I have the
full version installed on my local machine, and will be able to
use SignMaker and SignWriter there.

Offhand, I notice that swis includes iwsa version 2.0, but I found a
version iwsa 2.2 somewhere along the way.  There are differences
between version 2.0 included in swis and the version of iwsa I
downlloaded that was standalone, but I didn't "upgrade" my iwsa to
version 2.2, assuming they are something of an integrated package.
I didn't want to break anything.

-Alan