embedding ASL in pdf/html

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 24 01:15:10 UTC 2010

I was talking with a friend of mine about this same thing. She said
that the best way to guard against that is to make sure that there are
Deaf people involved. It doesn't mean that you will be protected
completely against that danger of apearring to appropriate, but there
will be less chance since the Deaf people involved will keep the
language intact. I personally think it holds for any language, but
Deaf people are hyperaware because of how often it has happened.

Adam