Deaf Studies Today! conference, Utah Valley University

Sat May 1 14:55:32 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 1, 2010

Hello Erika and everyone -

Thank you, Erika, for telling us about your presentation at the Deaf Studies Today! conference at Utah Valley University, April 8th-10th, 2010...and I am sure it was well received...

it would have been great if you had signed your presentation in Nepali Sign Language ...that would have been an education for everyone ;-))

I visited the conference web site: http://www.uvu.edu/ce/cw/deafstudies/

I didn't know anything about this conference, but it is the fourth biennial - looks like a good conference..

Do you think they will be publishing the proceedings? Is there any way we could have a copy of your abstract? It would be nice to have an historic record of the topic of your presentation for our SignWriting PDF Archives, if that is permitted...if not, then we can wait for the proceedings to be published and then link to their publication...

Thanks for all you do -

Val ;-)