SignWriting community on YouTube? ;-)

Tue May 4 21:42:12 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
May 4, 2010

What social networking do you prefer, Gerard, if not Facebook?

YouTube perhaps? I bet a video community of signers who use SignWriting, all on YouTube, might really be fun and certainly put a face on everyone, as Maria mentioned below ;-)

We could post videos to each other asking questions and answering them - ha!

Val ;-)