Four SignWriting Levels...Goldilocks and Snow White

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed May 5 21:16:46 UTC 2010

Thank you so much for describing the process of creating levels of
signwriting. Very interesting. Yes - exactly - transcribing and writing
are two different processes, but I totally understand your reasons for
transcribing the higher levels. It is so interesting. Thanks again.
Maria