[SPAM] SignWriter Studio Beta 4.01 available

Jonathan y Yolaine joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 16:57:31 UTC 2010

Hi Ronald,
     SignWriter Studio doesn't work on Linux Ubuntu or Mac OS.  But I am
seriously thinking of moving it over to Linux and maybe MAC with the use
of MONO once I get the Windows version up and set to go.

Jonathan