[SPAM] Re:SignWriter Studio Beta 4.01 available

Jonathan y Yolaine joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 16:47:14 UTC 2010

Hi Adam, Val, and others
     Thank you for trying out SignWriter Studio Beta 4.01.  Thank you
for letting me know the error you are getting.  I think I know what the
problem is and hope to get a fix out real soon.  Hopefully today or
tomorrow. Then you will be able to continue testing the SignWriter Studio.

Jonathan