Congratulation card for a marriage

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 12 16:47:41 UTC 2010

Hoi,
I have an unusual request, actually I have two.

My nephew is going to marry in June and, I want to give him something he is
unlikely to get from someone else. I want to give him a card with a text in
SignWriting. My family knows of my interest in SignWriting and they will
appreciate it when a community I am part of is part of my best wishes to the
bride and groom.

The second request is quite similar but is on behalf of my sister. A cousin
of the girlfriend of my nephew is going to marry his male partner. She is
sad because she cannot attend the ceremony. As the cousin is deaf, it would
be really neat if she can send him and his groom a congratulatory card as
well.

As you may know, I enjoy the cards that are send with SignWriting wishes a
lot. I think it would be a cool thing when there are many cards on the
SignWriting website for us all to use. One of the ways we can make
SignWriting more visible is sending cards in SignWriting.. What do you think
??
Thank you in advance,
      Gerard