Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 25 21:51:25 UTC 2010

Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply to this, but I also see
that no one else has made any comments. ;-)

This all looks good to me except that every item has a source. Unless
I am missing something, it seems to be very redundant since SignPuddle
only has the one source for the entire entry. Maybe <src> should be
moved up the tree because of that? What do you think? Although, part
of me likes the idea that every item has its own source because it
could be that different people add different items rather than it all
being from one person. It just seems that SignPuddle doesn't make that
distinction itself.

Adam