articles or publications about Valerie Sutton ond/or SignWriting

Wed Nov 3 14:49:32 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 3, 2010

Hello Ingvild!

THANK YOU for this listing. I do appreciate it so much. I found the bibliographical work overwhelming and tried to finish other work that is pressing...

For example, I have been invited to present a paper in Tunisia on November 10th, chaired by the First Lady of Tunisia, and they will be setting it up so I can present in person on Skype to the conference. So even though I cannot travel to Tunisia, I am presenting a paper on SignWriting there nonetheless!  But I was just invited, so I only have a few days to write the presentation....it is a last minute invitation.... And I am honored to present there -

Regarding this very nice listing, what about your dissertation, Ingvild? Certainly your dissertation used SignWriting too!

Thanks once again for helping with this...I hope this helps Jessie - Val ;-)

-------