articles or publications about Valerie Sutton ond/or SignWriting

Wed Nov 3 22:29:45 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 3, 2010

This peer-reviewed hardback book, "Sign Languages" by Dianne Bretani:

	• Brentari
	• Hardback (ISBN-13: 9780521883702)

costs $160.00 to purchase.  I will order one. Thank you, Rachel, for writing about SignWriting in this important publication - the contributors to this book are a virtual "who's who" of well-known sign language researchers - of which you and Harry van der Hulst are two, of course ;-)

http://www.cambridge.org