Many Thanks to Valerie for her contribution to Tunisia Conference

Mohamed JEMNI mohamed.jemni at FST.RNU.TN
Fri Nov 12 08:19:47 UTC 2010

Dear Valerie,

I would like, on my behalf and on behalf  of all participants of the
conference "ICT for Better Employability of Disabled Youth" organized by The
Basma Association for Promotion of Employment for the Disabled Persons ", to
thank you very much for your outstanding contribution to our seminar and for
your kindness  to have done your talk at 3am at La Jolla, CA, USA which is
the equivalent of midday in Tunis.

In one word : you were wonderful!!!

You were, from your home in the La Jolla, present among us in Tunis, we did
not feel the distance but rather your good mood and scientific and human
qualities.

Again, thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Mohamed JEMNI.
Head of Research Laboratory UTIC - University of Tunis
www.utic.rnu.tn
Third International Conference on ICT and Accessibility May 5-7 20011 Tunis
www.icta.rnu.tn