SignPuddle Exhibit at Communication Access and Technology Expo in Tampa, Florida, Nov 20 2010

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 23 20:16:25 UTC 2010

That was just fabulous. The next time I go to anyplace it will be as an
exhibitor. It is much better than a platform presentation because you can truly
focus on individual questions.

Charles

________________________________
From: Bill Reese <wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Tue, November 23, 2010 2:53:28 PM
Subject: Re: SignPuddle Exhibit at Communication Access and Technology Expo in
Tampa, Florida, Nov 20 2010

Thank you, Val.  It was fun to do!  I hope others can use the banner graphics.

Every other exhibit with a computer was using it for display - they weren't
interactive.  People didn't know they could use SignPuddle!  I needed to put up
a sign next to the computer that said "Try me!"  The computer had been secured
so only SignPuddle could be used - for the most part.

Bill