Happy Thanksgiving to the SignWriting List!

Wed Nov 24 19:01:19 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
November 24, 2010

Thank you, Tini, and welcome back to the SignWriting List!

Your work with SignWriting in Canada years ago is a blessing - we still have the web pages of your students writing to Stefan's students...remember that?

http://www.signwriting.org/canada/canada01.html

and

http://www.signwriting.org/forums/teachers/deafchild/deafchild01.html

Val ;-)