AW: Happy Birthday to Stefan Woehrmann! ;-)

Tue Oct 5 18:02:21 UTC 2010

Hi Erika,

thank you very much for your kind message. And thanks for the macro photo of
the insect.

Today at school we discussed some mouth movement problems and Eduard
mentioned that you would be interested to look at that a second time. So the
students keep your visit of our class in mind.

The way you showed interest in my teaching method of deaf students has been
an wonderful chance to explore my ideas myself again and again.

Perhaps some day in the near future we might get in contact with skype?

All the best

Stefan ;-)