SignWriting in Poland Deaf schools ...new project

Thu Oct 7 19:12:36 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
October 7, 2010

Thank you for this summary of the new project for SignWriting in Poland, Lucy!

The project sounds quite extensive and is planned out well...publishing a syllabus is a good idea...and thank you for all your past work that made this new project possible - we are here to help anytime as you know...

and thanks for the sign for Wikipedia...we now have around 5 suggestions - I will try to gather them all together and send them to the List in a separate message so we can look at them all together...

Val ;-)

------