AW: Writing Head and Face in Punctuation

Sat Oct 9 21:38:10 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
October 9, 2010

On Oct 9, 2010, at 10:10 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> In this spider example eyes and mouth(gesture?!) change while the spider is
> coming down. One problem I see is that without any shoulder line the visual
> information says the spider is coming down (arrow information) but on the
> other hand it keeps at height of the head circle ... Know what I mean?
> Stefan ;-)

Hello Stefan!
Thanks for this comment...here are the same kind of sign...one written by Cherie with three faces, and I did another verison with two faces...in both cases, I would not read it the way you mention above...