Fw: Lesson Icon

Gagnon et Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Thu Sep 2 23:23:24 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Gagnon et Thibeault
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:14 PM
Subject: Lesson Icon

Hi Val,

    There are six different icons from Quebec SignPuddle: blind dictionary, sighted dictionary, blind literature, sighted literature, puddle manual, and puddle video.  I would need to add a lesson icon from Quebec SignPuddle because students will learn a SW lesson.  For example, there are six different icons from US SignPuddle: dictionary, literature, encyclopedia, lesson, puddle manual and puddle video.  I request you that you kindly add and install a (French) lesson icon from Quebec SignPuddle.

    Kind regards

    André