Lesson Icon - SignWriting in Quebec

Fri Sep 3 02:35:14 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 2, 2010

Hello Andre!
Great to hear from you. How are your Deaf students doing in Quebec? Are they still learning and using SignWriting in school? And your research...how is it coming?

I will be happy to do as you request below. I will write again when the icons are posted...It may take a day or so...I am running behind on every task it seems...

Val ;-)

-------