implementar no moodle

Fri Sep 10 15:07:30 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 10, 2010

Bom dia, Otilia, bem-vindo à Lista de SignWriting.

O que é o Moodle? Val ;-)

--------

Good Day, Otilia, and welcome to the SignWriting List.

What is Moodle?  Val ;-)

---------

Google Translate of Otilia's message below:

Good day

Staff would like to know if anyone knows please tell me about the implementation
signwriting on the Moodle.
I would like to implement here in the environment that I teach because I have several students
who are in need.

Att,

Otilia

-------