RES: implementar no moodle

otilia kikia at UOL.COM.BR
Fri Sep 10 15:39:56 UTC 2010

Olá

Moodle é um Ambiente virtual de Aprendizagem, muito utilizado aqui no
Brasil.

Abraço

Otília

-----Mensagem original-----
De: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Em nome de Valerie Sutton
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2010 12:08
Para: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Assunto: Re: implementar no moodle

SignWriting List
September 10, 2010

Bom dia, Otilia, bem-vindo à Lista de SignWriting.

O que é o Moodle? Val ;-)

--------

Good Day, Otilia, and welcome to the SignWriting List.

What is Moodle?  Val ;-)

---------

Google Translate of Otilia's message below:

Good day

Staff would like to know if anyone knows please tell me about the
implementation
signwriting on the Moodle.
I would like to implement here in the environment that I teach because I
have several students
who are in need.

Att,

Otilia