Official Category names

Mon Sep 27 15:45:23 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 27, 2010

Hello Jonathan, and everyone -

The official category names for the ISWA 2010 are located here:

ISWA 2010 HTML Reference Guide
http://www.signbank.org/iswa/

They are:

Category 1: Hands
Category 2: Movement
Category 3: Dynamics
Category 4: Head & Faces
Category 5: Body
Category 6: Detailed Location
Category 7: Punctuation

The current version of SignPuddle Online v1.5, does not use the ISWA 2010. When SignPuddle 2.0 is released, we will start using the ISWA 2010....so List members...the categories above are different than the current ISWA 2008.

Thanks for the question, Jonathan, and for your work on your new program for Windows: SignWriter Studio.

Val ;-)

---------