SignWorkshop OASLTA

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 28 11:34:31 UTC 2010

Seeing the pictures, maybe I gave more information than I thought.  They had it,
at least half of them kept their packets, so who knows.

Charles

________________________________
From: KJ <kjoanne403 at SIGNWRITING.ORG>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Mon, September 27, 2010 10:40:34 PM
Subject: Re: SignWorkshop OASLTA

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry you felt so bad about the presentation,  but the problems you list
were definitely there... I wanted to help out during  the presentation but was
afraid I might unintentionally take over.  At  least you did get positive

Saturday morning there was a brunch for early  registrants and I was one of
them.  I had brought some of the phone message  pads from Pass It On Services,
and when there were just three of us left at the  brunch I started chatting with
the others and showed them the message  pads.  With absolutely NO information
about how SW works, they both started  getting words within a few seconds!!!  I
was very impressed and they were  both quite interested, so that was
encouraging. :-)

I'm attaching some pictures of me and Charles  at the workshop.
KJ