Dicionario completo em PDF

Tue Sep 28 15:19:41 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 28, 2010

On Sep 28, 2010, at 4:34 AM, Manacéias Martins wrote:
Subject: Announcing NOVO DEIT-LIBRAS, First Edition
> Como posso adquirir o NOVO Dicionário-LIBRAS completo em PDF e também as aula de sw?
> Abraços Manacéias.

Google Translation:
How can I purchase the new dictionary in full PDF and also the class of sw?

------

Hello Manacéias!

Go to:

Novo Deit-Libras
http://www.signwriting.org/brazil/NovoDeitLibras.html

and click on Number 1 on that page:

Order Dictionary
http://www.edusp.com.br/detlivro.asp?ID=31411786

You can order the two-volume printed dictionary - two books.

But it is not a PDF. There are some small sample PDFs on this web page:

Novo Deit-Libras
http://www.signwriting.org/brazil/NovoDeitLibras.html

Scroll down to see the many choices...

Are you interested in learning SignWriting? If so, write again, and we can help you learn to write LIBRAS...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org