AW: AW: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

Mon Sep 6 21:37:09 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 6, 2010

The Gedankenpause entries in the German SignPuddle Dictionary are very cute, Stefan (everyone...be sure to scroll down to see all of them ;-)

They could almost become a part of some of your animations:

MovementWriting Animation
http://www.movementwriting.org/animation

Val ;-)

------