We are people, people of earth in Brazilian Sign Language - translation ERROR

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 3 03:28:15 UTC 2011

Hi! Thank you for your mail! I assure everyone that i do not make
changes on my own. And Charles, when you submitted the Libras
translation, i took the Portuguese text to be a gloss for the sign
language, rather than an independent Portuguese translation.

Nikhil

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com