Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 10 10:32:26 UTC 2011

Hi!
Thank you very much for your mail! I understand all that you say. I'm
aware of the Voyager messages and other stuff. But, my sentence should
only be interpreted from a linguistic point of view. I have chosen
this sentence because it is interesting, as well as relatively simple
to translate for most languages. I have decided to put more
information on my site explaining why i chose this sentence. I'll put
it online soon.
Regards,
Nikhil.

nik.azn at gmail.com